10 Mattress Personalities
You spend about 1/3 of your life in bed, which can either be a good thing or a bad thing depending on your mattress. So which kind do you have?
- The Hard Mattress: Like sleeping on a stack of plywood, hard mattresses are downright uncomfortable. They don’t support your spine, can cause lower back problems, and will keep you up at night. Rude.
- The Cheap Mattress: Don’t let the price tag fool you—you’re actually getting less bang for your buck with a budget mattress. They tend to be too thin and have little airflow, meaning you sweat more than you sleep. In short, selling out just isn’t worth it.
- The Soft Mattress: Instead of sleeping on a cloud, a mattress that is too soft might feel like sleeping in quicksand. They can also lose support over time, causing some people to resort to bulky mattress toppers.
- The Phony Mattress: Air mattresses are great for camping or moving back in with your parents. But don’t be fooled—they’re just fake beds masquerading as real ones. You deserve better.
- The Expensive Mattress: It’ll suck you in with perks and flashy features, but don’t forget: Higher prices don’t mean better sleep. You’ll be better off investing in an affordable mattress with the same—or even better—quality.
- The Ancient Mattress: Though it may have ancient wisdom, your lumpy, creaky old mattress won’t stand the test of time. A good mattress can last 9-10 years, but that doesn’t mean it should. And at this point, isn’t it 50% skin flakes anyway?
- The Trendy Mattress: Parachute pants, DeLoreans, and water beds. What do these have in common? They were once very popular, but are now slightly embarrassing. Don’t buy into the hype—invest in something that has staying power.
- The Robot Mattress: You don’t have a flying car (yet), so why is your bed controlled by buttons? Sure, you have the flexibility of choosing your mattress’ position, but in reality, adjustable beds are clunky, prone to breakage, and, if we’re being honest a little high maintenance.
- The Sad Mattress: A couch/bed combo sounds like a great idea, right? But when it turns into your permanent bed, real mattresses around the world shed a tear. Over time, futon mattresses can get lumpy, flat, and uncomfy, just like other low-quality beds.
- The Perfect Mattress: Your dream mattress has everything you need: superior comfort, unparalleled support, and a price that won’t keep you up at night. But the perfect mattress is like a unicorn: You blink, and it’s gone. Who can you turn to for help?
Voila uses performance technology to make sure you have a great night’s sleep every night. After all, it’s not the number of hours you sleep—it’s the quality of sleep that really counts.
- Gel-infused memory foam
- Individually wrapped coils
- Triple-edge support
- Talalay latex
Let’s get real. The “one-size-fits-all” approach is just plain lazy. At Voila, we’ve designed three different levels of comfort for every type of sleeper:
- Plush: 12 inches of pillowy layers with cloud-like softness and complete support
- Medium: 11 inches of outstanding support with a touch of snooze-worthy cushioning
- Firm: 10 inches of innovative layers for the most supportive sleep surface
To experience the first showroom-quality hybrid mattress in a box, visit us at www.voilabox.com